A wedding is a special event that many people plan to have once in life. Unlike a birthday or anniversary that you can perfect next time, a wedding is a one-time event. As such, appropriate planning in all areas is needed. For now, let’s discuss transport; the choice of cars you should rent to make your wedding day stand out and run smoothly is essential.
Before you rent a car for wedding day or your wedding planner does, you should know all the available options. And only the best car rental companies can provide a list of the best cars. They include luxury and royal cars, exotic and super sports cars, classic oldies, and limos. To give you detailed options, let’s discuss each of these categories.
Rent a Car for Wedding Day – Luxury and Royal Saloon Cars
Luxurious saloon cars are popular, and if you feel like getting a premium royal car for your special day, reputable rental companies have the best. Check out this useful reference to view an exhaustive list of these and many other wedding cars you can rent.
· Rolls-Royce models – Regardless of the model you choose, you will get the most from Rolls-Royce. This is a premium automaker with models such as the Phantom, Ghost, Wraith, and Cullinan among others. Since they are incredibly luxurious and rare, your wedding will be a memorable one.
· Bentley models – This automaker competes with Rolls-Royce and has models that are out of this world. Try the Continental, Flying Spur, Mulliner, and Bentayga for perfect wedding transport.
· Mercedes-Benz – Do you want to rent a car for wedding day that is not so expensive yet very luxurious? Choose the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, and you will not regret it. This is a VIP transport vehicle, so you can guess the luxury and comfort it delivers.
Many wedding couples prefer to have SUVs for their wedding transport because they are luxurious, spacious, and stylish. This is even more so when you hire black or white ones. So, if you want to rent a car for wedding day, you may consider this category and try the following great options.
· Land Rover models – The automaker has a series of models such as the Range Rover Velar, Discovery, Defender, or Range Rover Sport. A reliable exotic car rental company will even arrange for a fleet if you need a number of the same cars for your wedding.
· Cadillac – There are plenty of models, but most rental companies stock Cadillacs because they are big and luxurious. You can still rent one affordably when you want to rent a car for wedding day.
Super Sports Cars
For a casual wedding, you can try this celebrity type of car. Unfortunately, these are limited in space because most of them are two-seater vehicles. Hence, proper planning of who will drive is necessary. Usually, it is preferred for departing from the wedding such as when heading out for the honeymoon.
The best automakers in this series include Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bugatti, the Corvette C8, and many others. These hypercars call for great care and discipline because they have such powerful engines.
Rent a Car for Wedding Day – Classic Oldies
Many reputable luxury and exotic car rental companies have well-maintained classic cars. If you prefer to rent a car for wedding day from this category, you should check with your favorite car rental company.
For those who have not used these cars before, the best examples include but are not limited to the Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, Aston Martin DB6 Volante, Alfa Romeo Spider, Morris Minor convertible, and many others.
The list of the best wedding cars is not complete without mentioning the limos. These are long vehicles with large cabins and luxurious chauffeur services. Different automakers have made these VIP cars for special events, and a wedding is one of them. So, if you want to rent a car for wedding day, then this is an option you can consider.
With that, you now have a wide variety of options. So, choose well to ensure that your wedding is not only memorable but successful.